Why Hemp Needs to Be in Your Everyday Life
by Ananta Hemp Works
Vol No. 11 | October 10th 2022
WHY HEMP NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE
Have you thought about those food items that you can consume daily? Have you ever wondered about the importance of hemp as daily nutrition?
Here’s why you should consider hemp in your daily diet!
Due to the widespread extinction of numerous species caused by our insatiable appetite, many of us have now chosen to change to a healthier and more sustainable way of life by merely selecting vegan options. The ideal plant protein that matches or replaces the goodness of animal protein is frequently what the vegan lifestyle lacks.
Amidst all this hustle and bustle we all need food items that can compensate for the loss we face concerning the stress and turmoil. A complete food that can help you with your diet while maintaining your health at its peak. This is where the hero, HEMP, can be considered. Hemp seeds are high in antioxidants and fiber, which aid the digestive system and increase daily vitality. Fiber is an important aspect of your diet and has
been linked to improved digestive health. Whole hemp seeds are high in both soluble and insoluble fiber, constituting 20% and 80%, respectively. Hemp seeds assist digestion and are good for the intestines.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP
Hemp has a wide range of hemp benefits. Starting from improved gut health to restoring the body’s metabolism, hemp has a key role to play in maintaining the health of an individual.
- Reduced risk for Cardiovascular complaints:
It is critical to consume sufficient healthy fats in your diet to preserve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Hemp seeds are especially high in these beneficial lipids, which include omega-6 and omega-3 acids. Both of these fats have been linked to better heart health by lowering cholesterol, hypertension, and triglycerides.
- Improved digestion and gut health:
Fiber is crucial for a healthy gastrointestinal tract, and whole hemp seeds are high in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber bulks up your feces and may reduce your risk of colon cancer. Meanwhile, soluble fiber functions as a prebiotic, feeding the “healthy” bacteria in your intestines. Soluble and insoluble fiber from hemp seeds works together to keep your digestive system operating properly and help avoid a variety of common ailments such as constipation, ulcers, and hemorrhoids.
- Improved skin health:
Hemp’s blend of both omega-3 and omega-6 acids benefits more than just your heart. Early research suggests that including hemp seed oil in your diet may help alleviate eczema symptoms. The oil in hemp seeds appears to help balance the lipids in your blood, reducing dry skin and itching. Thus, it helps to optimize the normal PH of the skin.
- Healthy source of protein:
Protein is essential for the proper functioning of your muscles and organs. Hemp seeds are one of only a few plant meals that contain all of the essential amino acids, making them a “complete” protein. Hemp seed protein is also more easily absorbed by the body than most other plant-based proteins.
BENEFITS OF ANANTA HEMP SEED OIL
• Hemp Seed Oil helps to maintain hormonal balance, which helps to attain a healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms, including hot flushes and depression.
• Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
• Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp Seed Oil as it contains Omega 6 Fatty Acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Hemp Seed Oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
• Hemp Seed Oil gives you gorgeous hair, nails, and skin. It’s essential fatty acids can also boost your immune system.
HEMP SEED FOR SKIN
The hemp seed oil has immense effects on the health of optimal skin, which includes:
• It moisturizes the skin and reduces inflammation.
• Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of the omega-6 fatty acids found in hemp oil, functions as a potent anti-inflammatory while also boosting skin renewal and new cell production. This can aid to soothe skin inflammation and irritation, including acne and some disorders like psoriasis, while also nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
• Contains Anti-Aging action
Hemp seed oil is abundant in antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, E, and F, as well as fatty acids, which help to build the skin’s outer layer and allow it to retain water. This keeps the skin tighter and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
CASE STUDY 1: Treatment of Insomnia by CannaEaseTM VJ VATI 75
Treatment: Vj Vati (75mg): 1 capsule every night
Manasamithravatakam:1 tablet morning and 1 tablet evening
Ashwagandha (500 mg): 1 tablet morning and 1 tablet evening
Conclusion: Vj Vati 75mg combined with other Ayurvedic medicines showed promising results in patients suffering from insomnia and anxiety. In this case, VJ Vati 75 mg along with the other given Ayurveda treatment demonstrated satisfactory result in improving sleep pattern and sleep quality.
Case Study By
Dr. Piyush Juneja BAMS
CASE STUDY 2: Study of CanneEaseTM SleepWell in the treatment of Insomnia
Treatment: The treatment included authentic herbo-mineral combinations given internally along with certain lifestyle modifications that can help the body cope with the stress. The patient was given Swarna vasant malti Ras and Cannaease SleepWell to compensate for the Vata imbalance.
Conclusion: The patient showed an impressive response to the medication and a massive reduction in his complaints. His sleep was restored by almost 60% with a complete elimination of fatigue and tiredness by taking the medication for 1 month. His endocrine activities were also normalized.
Case Study By
Dr. Prerna Chaudhary
Kirti Ayurvedic Clinic and Research Centre